Unfortunately we are unable to assist in this situation and the problem must be raised directly with the carrier used. If there is additional information the carrier requires that you are unable to supply then we can assist by supplying you the required information.
Articles in this section
- I have been sent the wrong colour/size/qty, what do I do?
- There is a quality issue with one of my items, what do I do?
- My tracking shows the order as delivered but I never got it?
- Can I change my details (address etc) after I have checked out?
- Can I change my order after I have checked out?
- Can I return my order if I don't like it?