While our quality control is very good and we perform this at multiple stages of the item's production, things do occasionally slip past these controls. In these situations if we deem the issue to be a genuine manufacturing defect then we will process a return and/or replacement of the item. Please send us a photo of the quality issue along with your order details and one of our customer service agents will advise the process for getting this resolved as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- I have been sent the wrong colour/size/qty, what do I do?
- There is a quality issue with one of my items, what do I do?
- My tracking shows the order as delivered but I never got it?
- Can I change my details (address etc) after I have checked out?
- Can I change my order after I have checked out?
- Can I return my order if I don't like it?